This has been a busy week for Calibre. The new conversion pipeline is complete. Part of this change is there is a new framework for command line options.
I’ve spent most of this past week moving the PDF input/output and TXT input/output over to use the new framework.
The other major work I’ve completed is moving the pdfmanipulte program and it’s commands over to the new command line option framework. I’ve also added a few new commands to pdfmanipulate. The current commands it supports are [crop, decrypt, encrypt, info, merge, reverse, split]. The trim command is now crop. It has also been cleaned up a bit.