This week hasn’t seen very much in the way of new features from me. I’ve only added one. This is mainly because I’ve been doing small bug fixes leading up to the beta for 0.6.

The new feature, which Kovid helped me to implement, is ejecting the reader from within the GUI. When you mouse over the reader icon in the location list it will show an eject button next to the icon. Clicking the eject button will do just that, safely remove the device from the system and remove it from the location listing. I did the GUI work, created the interface for the device driver and added the Linux ejection code. Kovid added the OS X code and we both came up with a Window solution but his was more robust to it was used.