Mostly bug fixes this week. The majority of them were centered around eReader PDB output and PML generation. eReader PDB output now marks the first image as the cover image if a cover image is not explicitly set. PMLZ got images named properly in the output. PML generation now has .png added to the end of image names. I also fixed a bug where excessive new lines were not being properly removed. PML, TXT, RB, FB2 output all got excessive space removal tones down so instances were spaces were completely removed will stop happening. Regex header and footer matching was tweaked to match at a later stage in the conversion pipeline. This should ease issues of expressions not matching properly. Finally, at Kovid’s request I’ve added some info about header / footer regexes and converting TXT and PDF files to the documentation.