Tag: device interfaces

Calibre Week in Review



I’ve been putting up my week in reviews on based on a week starting on Monday for some time now. I’ve been thinking about this and it doesn’t really make much sense. Calibre has a release pretty much every Friday now. So starting next week I’m going to change my... Continue reading

Calibre Week In Review



Kovid just tagged the 0.6.33 release so it should be out the door later today. Only one major feature from me this week. The PRS driver can new customize what gets turned into a collection. The default was and is series and tags. Now under the device interface configuration you... Continue reading

Cybook 2.0 Firmware Calibre Fix



I’ve committed a fix for the Cybook 2.0 firmware id issue I posted yesterday. In calibre I’ve combined the Gen 3 and Opus device interfaces into one generic Cybook interface. Both were very similar and the Opus was just a subclass of the Gen 3. Also, with the 2.0... Continue reading

Cybook 2.0 Firmware Identity Issues



On Christmas eve Bookeen finally released the long awaited 2.0 firmware for the Cybook Gen 3 and Cybook Opus. As soon as I returned from my Christmas vacation I upgraded my Gen 3 to the 2.0 version. Today while debugging a device issue for calibre I noticed that my... Continue reading

Calibre Week In Review



There was a major change this week to the device infrastructure. Kovid merged (with some modification) my changes to allow “Send to device” to use custom device paths just like “Save to disk”. Kovid’s major change to my implementation are having a separate save template for “Send to device” and... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



I spent a bit of time working on calibre this week. I worked on profiles, devices and a bug fix here and there. A few new profiles were added. Specifically profiles for the Sony PRS 300 and 900. They have a different screen size and resolution than the 6” models... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



FB2 output has been improved. It no longer generated very invalid markup. The output generator still isn’t where I want it to be though. The changes are mostly cleanup and fix long standing issues with the output. One major change is I reverted having <h1> tags work as section... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



This week hasn’t seen very much in the way of new features from me. I’ve only added one. This is mainly because I’ve been doing small bug fixes leading up to the beta for 0.6. The new feature, which Kovid helped me to implement, is ejecting the reader from within... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



It seems that PDF is becoming the never ending format for me. Maybe I should start naming the posts PDF Work instead of Calibre Week in Review… One minor and one major change to PDF processing this week. The minor change was a fix for bug 2342. German umlauts are... Continue reading