Tag: pml

Calibre Week in Review



This is a short week for the week in review because I’m now doing my week from Friday to Thursday. Last week I ended my week on Monday so this review only has a few days worth of work. TXTZ I’ve added an import plugin that runs over TXT content... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



I’ve been putting up my week in reviews on based on a week starting on Monday for some time now. I’ve been thinking about this and it doesn’t really make much sense. Calibre has a release pretty much every Friday now. So starting next week I’m going to change my... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



Once again this is a big week with a lot of little changes. The majority of which were related to TXT input. Format Specifications I was thinking about the fact that for all of the formats I support I use the format specification to know how the reading and writing... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



This is really a two week in review because I didn’t do one last week. The past two weeks I didn’t focus on major changes. I mainly spent my time with little tweaks and closing out bugs. All of these little changes didn’t feel like I accomplished very much but... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



TXT input got some more work. It now supports the Textile markup language. This can be used in place of Markdown. Textile is also supported by the new auto-detection in TXT input. FB2 output had some more bug fixes. The cover image is now put inside of the... Continue reading

Calibre Week In Review



There was a major change this week to the device infrastructure. Kovid merged (with some modification) my changes to allow “Send to device” to use custom device paths just like “Save to disk”. Kovid’s major change to my implementation are having a separate save template for “Send to device” and... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



I spent a bit of time working on calibre this week. I worked on profiles, devices and a bug fix here and there. A few new profiles were added. Specifically profiles for the Sony PRS 300 and They have a different screen size and resolution than the 6” models... Continue reading

Calibre Week In Reveiw



Most this week was spent turning PML input and output. I spent a bit of work bug tracking and enhancing FB2 output as well. The changes for PML input are as follows. Pass along the included cover as the cover when converting (also applies to eReader PDB). Allow for images... Continue reading

Calibre Week In Review



I spent the past week fixing as many bugs with the new PML input parser and cleaning up as much of the output as I could. I really need to thank WayneD for helping find bugs with the new code. Also, Kevin Hendricks who has been working on his own... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



PML input had some major changes this week. Thank the user WayneD for helping me out and getting me to actually do the work I’ve been putting off since I introduced PML/eReader as an input format. There is now a metadata reader for PML and PMLZ. WayneD provided me with... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



Mostly bug fixes this week. The majority of them were centered around eReader PDB output and PML generation. eReader PDB output now marks the first image as the cover image if a cover image is not explicitly set. PMLZ got images named properly in the output. PML generation now has... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



I haven’t had one of these for quite some time. I’ve been working on other projects and on the calibre font I’ve only dealing with small bug fixes. However, this past week I’ve done a bit of work that is worth mentioning. I’ve cleaned up the FB2 output. It fixes... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



A lot of work went into eReader and PML to have it supported better. Also, a new format has been added. The XHTML to PML parser has been completely rewritten. It is based on the XHTML to FB2 parser I wrote for FB2 output. It produces much better looking PML... Continue reading

Calibre Week in Review



It seems that PDF is becoming the never ending format for me. Maybe I should start naming the posts PDF Work instead of Calibre Week in Review… One minor and one major change to PDF processing this week. The minor change was a fix for bug 2342. German umlauts are... Continue reading

ARC ActiveX Apple B&N Base64 C lang COM DLL Device FLAC FT GUI GeR2 JNI Linux Lua Lua C API Mac N770 OS X Off Road OpenSSL STR Shocks Sigil Suspension TOC TRD TRD Pro TRD Sport Tacoma Toyota Windows about algorithm amazon analysis android apnx app arch linux automotive backup bash batteries book bookeen bookview bug bzr c++ calibre car cats configuration container conversion copyright copyright infringement cover cybook data structure decoding development device interfaces direction distros dmca donations downloader drm dropbox duplicity eReader ebook ebooks editor electronics encoding epub fb2 files focus st formats formatting future gadgets generic type get books git github gnome google gpl guide hardening headless heuristic hex hg htmlz iOS ideas image intel internationalization interop java jekyll json kernel kindle kwin language law lebookread legal library linode maintenance maintenance programming markdown memory mobi mp3 music nginx nook objective-c opds openid opensearch opf packages palmdoc pcre pdb pdf pgm plans play store plucker plugin pml pmlz pocket pro podcast ppa print project management prs prs300 prs505 prs700 prs900 pyqt python qt rb regex release reveiw reverse engineer review rtf s2n scm screen saver screenshot script search security server sort sorting source code specification spell check spideroak ssl store sync t2b t4b tcr textile thanks thread threading thumbnail tips translations truck txt txtz ubuntu usb video widget wordpress wpmu x11 xlib xorg xxd yubikey zip ztxt